Above is the Wisla River in Plock (pwutsk), Poland, the town where my grandmother Mollie was born. At the bottom of the blog is a map of Poland.







20110604

It is hard to find time to write clever blog posts while I am having audiences with important people and getting wined and dined. On Thursday at midnight, my fancy clothes will turn into jeans and sneakers, my stagecoaches (Mercedes Benz and van with a special driver) will transform into a tram, and I will have plenty of time to record my adventures with the Polish princes and princesses.

But in the meantime, here's a semi-public "Mazal tov!!" to Aaron for receiving his B.A. from CSUN. He graduates on Wednesday, May 25 at the ungodly hour of 8 a.m. Although I am not there, I am very proud of his accomplishments, and at that very moment, far far away in Ashkenaz, I will be offering a toast in his honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment